chadmad
Family updates and other stuff I want you to know!
3/05/2005
About Me
- Name: Chad
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
Father and husband, part time actor, cubicle monkey, and someone trying to help other patients with Meniere's Disease.
Links and Previous Posts
Favorite Links - Just a sampling right now
Online Magazines and News
Plus you should read the NY Times, and MSNBC.com, but you knew that didn't you?
Favorite Pro Blogs
Entertainment and LA, again - just a few of my favorites
Recent Posts
- Looking at bee's doing their job with daddy at Getty
- Tour guide at the Getty Museum (3 and 1/4 years)
- Brothers, chilling out. (Tristan is 3 yrs, Timoth...
- Playint with Mommy on a bed in kid's room at the G...
- Hanging out with Daddy at the Getty Museum (13 Wee...
- 11 week's old. I'm a giggler!
- Meniere's Disease and Me
- Future George Fox College Alumni
- I like my Superman Bank too!
- Playing with my truck on my birthday
- Looking at bee's doing their job with daddy at Getty
- Tour guide at the Getty Museum (3 and 1/4 years)
- Brothers, chilling out. (Tristan is 3 yrs, Timoth...
- Playint with Mommy on a bed in kid's room at the G...
- Hanging out with Daddy at the Getty Museum (13 Wee...
- 11 week's old. I'm a giggler!
- Meniere's Disease and Me
- Future George Fox College Alumni
- I like my Superman Bank too!
- Playing with my truck on my birthday



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home