A New Hobby...
You know... I'm having a really good time keeping aquarium fish right now. It's weird, I bought a little fish tank to have some frogs in for Tristan, and it's developed into a full blown mini hobby for me. I'm not going to crazy, but we now have a 10 gallon and I've got some fish going in there. It's nice, theres a little science (making the water, fish compatability etc..), a little design, and kind of peaceful at the same time. My big goal in a few years is to try a saltwater tank with corals and fish in it, but that is advanced stuff and a little intimidating as the fish are pretty expensive, so if you screw up, well, you're out some bucks.
If you want to see pictures of some tanks owned by some people who aren't just messing around go to www.reefcentral.com , or even better go to www.oregonreef.com - that is the website of a guy who built an 850 gallon (!!!) reef aquarium into his house.
I was just thinking of maybe a 50 gallon someday, and that is intimidating...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home