7/26/2005

Update on Our Move!!



Well, we are finally ready to move back to Oregon, we both have leads on possible jobs and we both feel confident we can find something to do in Oregon by the move date. We found a house we really wanted to rent in Sellwood (SE Portland) and went ahead and applied... annnnnddd we got it! So we are moving the week of August 21st.

Here is a picture of the house from the front.

I am emailing an update to everyone! Plus I'll post a few more cute pictures of the kids from our recent trip to the Natural History Museum on here too!
Chad

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you guys to get here!! Hey, don't you think I should get a little "plug" for being your official home inspector? Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home